Thursday, October 6, 2011

Skin Hydration:

 

Skin hydration is as basic as cleansing, protecting and moisturizing the skin as well as drinking plenty of water! 

How to hydrate your skin?

It truly is simple! Start from the inside out. Drink plenty of water and eat healthy foods rich in antioxidants. Find an excellent organic skin care line that does not contain harmful preservative, artificial fragrances, colorants, and other substances that are questionable.

Be aware of the ingredients in any product that comes in contact with your skin.

I personally love the Enfuselle!!  It is the best skin care line I have ever tried! My entire family uses the whole line of products at home!

144.5

I hope you are enjoying my beauty tips so far please let me know if there is any that you would like me to mention!

31 Days of beauty tips  

Just incase you missed any tips so far:

Day 1: Shiny healthy hair
Day 2: ProSanté hair care system
Day 3: Blow drying wet hair
Day 4:How to Prevent Chapped Lips

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails