Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Very First Totally Tasty Tuesday Party!!!!

Hello and welcome

to my very 1st

Totally Tasty

Tuesday Party!!!

 

Photobucket
 
 

For as far back as I can remember every time I would go to my grandmas she would always have an amazing meal made and waiting for us!  I have always wanted to be a great cook like her. She turned every meal time into family memories.  Not only was she an amazing cook but cooking to her was more than just food, it was a work of art!

I share the same passion as she does and I love trying new things.  That is why I started Totally Tasty Tuesdays, I want to try all of your family recipes as well as share all of mine. 

Each week we are going to have a type of food that we will be sharing! Check back and see the details for up coming weeks.

Today you can share your favorite dish, desert or what ever you would like to share.

 

Here is my recipe for this week!

Lemon Bars!!! 100

Here is what you will need!

 

  • 2 C Flour
  • 1 C Butter
  • 1/2 C Powder Sugar
  • 4 Eggs (beaten very light for a long time)
  • 2 C White Sugar
  • 4 T Flour
  • 1 t Baking Powder
  • 4 T Lemon Juice
  • Small Amount of Lemon Rind

Mix 2 cups flour with butter and powder sugar with a pastry blender. Poor and pat into the bottom of a 9” x 13” pan and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.

080
Meanwhile beat eggs until very light, it is important to beat a long time! Add reaming flour sugar and baking powder!
 
072
Shred lemons rinds and mix both rinds and juice with liquid mixture!

076
Poor on hot crust and bake at 350 for 25 minutes.

086 
Let cool then cut and sprinkle on powder sugar! Enjoy!!!!
 117

This is the perfect treat for any occasion!

Have you ever had a lemon bar?
What is your favorite sweet treat?

Now comes the fun part!!!

Link up and share your favorite recipes!! 

1 comment:

  1. Amy @ our happy coopMay 3, 2011 at 4:55 PM

    I am definitely going to try this Lemon Bar recipe! Since being pregnant, I can't eat enough lemon flavored ANYTHING! LOL. Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails