Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Week 1 of 12 For Cinch Weight Loss

 

Most of you might remember my weight loss post where I lost 19 1/2 inch on the Cinch weight loss plan.  I would like to say that since then I have been able to keep all of the weight off , although life happens. Since then my wedding has been canceled and I have had the stress of starting my new job.  Between turning 21, meeting my new boyfriend and doing a lot of entertaining for the holidays it is safe to say that I am not exactly not the same routine as I use to be!

I have decided to start another 12 week program and I would love for anyone and everyone to do it with me!  When doing a new year resolution it is always easier to do it with other people.

The cinch weight loss plan it so different than any other.

 

I will be going to CinchClub.com each week to get the 12 week planner, filling with helpful tips and information to help keep you on track!  It is free to sign up and you can only benefit from joining.

Here is the Cinch Club SMART way to diet!

Like Yogi Berra once said "If you don't know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else." Don't let this happen to you. Setting specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and time driven (SMART) goals from the beginning of your Cinch Program is essential to your success.

S = Specific
M = Measurable
A = Achievable
R = Realistic
T = Time driven

Specific
The more specific you can be the more it will help you focus on your effort and clearly define what you are going to do. Instead of setting a general goal to lose weight or be healthier, set a specific goal to lose 2 lbs per week or take off 2 inches on your waistline or to walk 3 miles at a challenging pace.

Measurable
If you can't measure it, you won't be able to manage it. Choose a goal with measurable progress, so you can see the change occur. Then pull out the scale, tape measure or smaller pair of pants and see how your goal measures up.

Achievable
If your goals are too far out of reach you probably won't be able to make the commitment to accomplish them. Your goal should stretch you slightly but just enough to feel like you can accomplish it with a real commitment. Then when you do achieve that goal you will feel successful and feelings of success, not failure are what keep you motivated.


Realistic
Realistic does not mean "easy." Realistic, in this case, means "do-able." A goal of never again eating sweets, cakes, and chocolate may not be realistic if you really enjoy these foods. It may be more realistic to set a goal of eating a piece of fruit each day instead of one sweet item. You can then choose to work towards reducing the amount of sweets gradually and realistically.

Time Driven
Setting a timeline for reaching your goal (i.e. in a week or over 12 weeks) provides an end point and a clear target to work towards. Without a timeline, you'll feel you can start at any time, and you'll lose your sense of urgency. Telling others your timeline also helps keep you on purpose. Ask them to check in with you at certain dates to confirm you're on track.

 

Are you ready to change your life?

1 comment:

  1. Hi my name is alvin, for the best way to lose weight I used Phentermine that I ordered from m
    Rapid Advertising: edsheaven.net to help me lose weight fast, it works like a charm, I lost a lot of fat weight without doing any hardcore exercises!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails