Monday, January 31, 2011

Pineapple-Orange Cinch Shake

Happy Monday!  I hope everyone had a great weekend!

There is no better way to start your morning than a tropical burst of flavor.  This refreshing breakfast shake is like taking a walk on the beach in Hawaii.  Not only is it fruity and delicious but it is filled with all of the protein that your body needs to hold you over for hours.

All you need is:
2 Scoops of Vanilla Cinch
1/2 Cup Frozen Pineapple 
1/4 Cup Orange Juice
1/2 Cup Milk



175167172170

What is your favorite thing for breakfast?

2 comments:

  1. Wow this sounds very yummy!! I have been on protein shakes for a while but I am thinking of trying this whole Cinch thing!

    xoxo
    Kelli @ loveoursimplelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelli,
    Well from my own experience, I would recommend giving Cinch a try. With the 100% money back guarantee and the FREE sampler pack, there is no better time than now! Don't forget that the sale ends today! Thanks for readying!

    Please feel free to e-mail me for more special offers Heasgirl@hotmail.com

    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails