Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday #3

 

As long as the weather is still nice I am not going to bust out my fall clothes just yet.  Don’t get my wrong I love all 4 seasons but I never rush from one to the other, unless it is from winter to spring.  Winter is just a little to long for my liking.   Otherwise I try push out each season as long as I possibly can. 

Summer is coming to an end and that means I will only have a few more WIWW summer posts.

 

For this Cozy Casual outfit I only spent $15.00022

 

I bought this beautiful flower from H&M in Austria when I was in Europe.011

 

I got this shirt from my best friend, it doesn’t say what brand it is.008

 

I bought both the shoes and shorts from GoodWill! Recognize the shoes from WIWW#2?016

 

 

So to break it down for you:

Flower: $5.99
Shirt: FREE
Shorts: $3.99
Shoes: $4.99

Total cost of Outfit - $15.00!!! 

 

 

image

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I stopped by !! Look at that bow ! I love it !!
    I'm now following you and your fabulous blog !!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails