Thursday, December 30, 2010

2 Days Left for FREE membership!

 

Just a reminder that there are only 2 days left of a FREE Shaklee membership with the purchase of $70 or more at member price! Just place your order by December 31st.

In 2011 I am going to be doing the Cinch weight loss plan and I would love it if you did it with me.  I did it last year and I am excited to do it again because it really works!  I will begin to Cinchify my life on January 3rd.

If you are thinking about starting to become a leaner and healthier you, now is the time!  Just think, if you order 2 Cinch canisters you already qualify for the FREE membership.  If you would like to get additional, special savings just send me an email before January 3rd!

If I can do it anyone can!!!

Picnik collage

Are you ready for a new year and a new you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails