Thursday, March 24, 2011

Strawberry Oatmeal

 

Oatmeal is one of my favorite breakfast meals, although I always feel as if it doesn’t fill me up enough.  Because breakfast is the most important meal of the day I like to start it off right with a good source of protein. By adding my cinch protein to my oatmeal I get the best of both worlds.

Depending on the time of year you could use frozen of fresh strawberries in your strawberry oatmeal.  Cut the Strawberries into slices.

005

Put the strawberries in the pan with water and bring it to a boil.

002  

Measure out equal parts of oatmeal to equal parts of water!

011

Cook the oatmeal as directed!

013

I like to add the cinch pomegranate energy tea for a little boost of energy!

014

I usually use 1 scoop of the strawberry cinch.

018

Stir in a little milk till you get the right consistency and ENJOY!!!

021

 

What is your favorite breakfast meal?

 

Order the  Strawberry Cinch HERE and the Cinch Pomegranate Energy Tea HERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails