Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tasty Tuesday Pasta Salad

 

Cooking is one thing I love to do, I love to make something new and eat it too.  Pasta goes a long way in my family and we are always trying to come up with new recipes to try. Today, I took what we had in our refrigerator and threw it all together. 

The real test it see if what I made was good or not is by feeding my family and getting their feedback.  If they like the recipe then I save it but if they don’t I can alter it to try to make it better or just throw it out.

This recipe was most defiantly a keeper!

All you will need is:

1 Box of Pasta
1 Tomato
1 Green Onion
2 Cloves of Garlic
1 t Basil
1 t Salt
1/2 t Pepper
1/2 Cup Feta Cheese
1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
1/2 Cup Olive Oil

047

Make the pasta as directed on the box!

043

Cut up the tomato and green onion.

046

Then mix the seasonings, garlic and olive oil all together, add to pasta and stir.

044

Sprinkle the parmesan and feta cheese on top of the salad. Enjoy!!

047 

What are some of your families favorite pasta recipes?

1 comment:

  1. This looks yummy and fresh! One of my favorite pasta recipes is Spaghetti with Fresh Tomatoes & Basil. Here's the link to the post on my blog (in the interest of saving time): http://kiwicottage.blogspot.com/2010/07/favorite-summer-recipes.html.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails