Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Puppy Chow

I hope everyone had a great day yesterday.

Welcome to another Tasty Tuesday! :)

Today we are going to be making a party favorite, Puppy Chow!!!   This is one of the easiest snacks to make and everyone loves it!

All you need is:

1 box Corn Squares (or any kind of Chex)
1/2 cup Butter
1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
2 cups Chocolate Chips
3 cups Powdered Sugar

025 
Melt the butter and peanut butter in a sauce pan then add chocolate chips. Stir at medium heat until chocolate is melted.  

028

Pour box of chex into mixing bowl.

027

As soon as chocolate is melted remove from heat and pour onto chex.

035

Immediately stir chocolate mixture into the chex. 

037

Make sure chex are covered completely. 

039

  Then pour powdered sugar on chocolate chex and stir until completely covered in white.

056

It is now ready to serve. 

Total cooking time 10 minutes. 

Now, who doesn’t like to be a crowd favorite for 10 minutes of work? (If you can even call this work lol)

Cooking is one of my favorite things to do so if you have any recipes that you would like me to try, please post and link and I would love to see what you have made!

4 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! I will def. try this my son would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you could somehow add some of your vanilla soy energizing stuff that you add to your protein pb balls and make it healthy too. What do you think? I am curious now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that sounds like a great idea and a great way to get extra protein. Now I am going to have to try that. :) Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE Puppy Chow. You can't just eat a little.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails