Monday, September 19, 2011

A Baby Diaper Cake!

 

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

I know that I did, I went to my cousins baby shower! I decided to make a baby diaper cake just like the one I made for my mom a few months ago. Although this one was for a baby boy so I changed up the colors a bit. 108 

This is a very fun alternative to just giving someone a bag of diapers and it is surprisingly easy too. Chick here to see how I made it!

108

I also have her Organic Gentle Wash and Organic Diaper Rash Cream. These are my favorite baby products.

What do you like to give for a baby shower?
Did you do anything fun this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. I am so going to copy this! I have a baby shower next month to go to. I ordered the diaper rash cream and was trying to think of a creative way to give the gift. This is perfect! Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire I am so happy I could help! You will love the responses you will get from everyone at the shower. Good luck with everything. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions when it comes to making the cake. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boy diaper cake is so cute! I love the organic products you put on it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails