Monday, September 26, 2011

Bears Vs Packers Game!

Hi everyone I hope you all had a great weekend!!

I don’t know about your house but at my house every Sunday is football Sunday! This week was especially exciting because the Chicago Bears were playing against the Green Bay Packers! I went over to Brandon’s house watch the game and spend the day with his family! We had a great time!

124
Brandon loves to make all kinds of drinks for special occasions (for instance the Bears vs Packers game)

107
I got these cute glasses for him at good will for $1.99! We use them all the time!

111
 113118He is the best at making drinks. Next time I will have measure everything so I can share the recipe with you!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 
See aren’t they cute!

123131
  We also had some amazing hamburgers!

132
I like mine with everything on it! yummmy!

138

What did you do this weekend?

Do you or your family members like football? If so, what team do you go for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails