Saturday, October 8, 2011

Eye Makeup Remover

 

Most of the time when I wash my face with Enfuselle’s Purifying Cleansing Gel all of my make up comes off, except when it is water proof. I use to have a hard time making sure all the makeup was off with out rubbing my eyes till they were red. That was until I started to use coconut oil! Just incase you didn’t know, being rough with your skin now will lead to wrinkles and bags later!

Virgin Coconut Oil 12 oz Liquid

Day 7: All natural makeup remover!

I am telling you, once you start you will never go back! Go ahead and give it a try. I know you will love it as much as I do!

Thank you for fallowing along my 31 day of beauty tips!

31 Days of beauty tips

Just incase you missed any tips so far:

Day 1: Shiny healthy hair
Day 2: ProSanté hair care system
Day 3: Blow-drying wet hair
Day 4: How to Prevent Chapped Lips
Day 5: Skin Hydration
Day 6: Teeth Whitening

Please let me know if these are of any help, also if there is anything that you would like me to post about! I love hearing everyone's feed back!

1 comment:

  1. It’s good to see this information about makeup remover oil. i was looking the same but there was not any proper resource, thanx now i have the link which i was looking for my research.
    nail salon newcastle

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails