Here’s what you do to whiten teeth naturally with hydrogen peroxide
- Clean your toothbrush with hydrogen peroxide to disinfect it
- Rinse 30 seconds to 1 minute with 3% hydrogen peroxide
- Brush your teeth in up and down motion
You’ll have to experiment with the hydrogen peroxide usage. Some people use it a few times a week, some people use it 2 times a day. Some people rinse for 30 seconds and others hold it in their mouth for 10 minutes. I usually hold it in my mouth during my morning shower!
Hydrogen Peroxide Uses (H2O2)
Hydrogen peroxide (3% hydrogen peroxide) helps with the following:
- Strengthens teeth
- Fight mouth bacteria
- Heal canker sores
- Brush teeth with for extra protection
- Soak toothbrush in for a few seconds to disinfect (daily)
Have you ever used hydrogen peroxide for whitening your teeth?
How did it work?
I would love to get all of your input on my tips to see if you are learning anything!
Just incase you missed any tips so far: