Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fun Fall Food

I hope everyone had a great weekend and was able to enjoy the beautiful weather we have been having. I would just like to say:

Hello and Welcome to my # 13 Totally Tasty Tuesday!

Who says that delicious food has to be home made? Oh wait, I say that! Most of the time I would agree with myself on that statement. My whole life I have been spoiled with home cooking and I love it. 

Although it is good to know that we do have some amazing fun fast alternatives. This past weekend I hosted a little gathering of a few close friends for work, nothing fancy just one of our casual work gatherings. I only served two things; hot apple cider and pumpkin bread.  Two of the easiest things ever!

All you need is:

Pumpkin mix from Trader Joe’s
2 Large Eggs
1/2 Cup Vegetable
1 Cup Water

Apple Cider
Cinnamon
Nutmeg


217239

Mix all ingredients together.

218

Poor into a greased pan.

234

Preheat the oven to 350.

236

  Bake for 55 to 60 minutes.

253

Let cool and enjoy.

259

It was so good I didn’t have time to take a picture of it before everyone starting eating it.

264

As for the apple cider.

266

Bring cider to a low boil in a sauce pot/pan.

265

   273 Sprinkle cinnamon and nutmeg into the pan and let simmer for a few minutes.

275

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now sit back relax and enjoy!

281

What is your favorite fall food?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails