Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Make Time for Yourself

The feeling of fall is all around, from the color of the trees to the chill in the air. I don’t know about you but one of my favorite things to do in the fall is drink a cup of hot apple cider. I could drink it everyday and never get sick of it.

If you ever get the chance to sit outside on a cool crisp day in the middle of fall, dinking a nice hot cup of apple cider; I would do it. Take a deep breath, grip the cup with both your hands with the warmth of the steam hitting your face and take a good look around you.  What do you see?

303

Do you take the time to enjoy the simple things in life?
Do you take at least 10 to 15 minutes out of your day to sit back and relax?
Do you want less stress in your life?

302 

Today’s Beauty Tip: Make time for yourself!

You may not think that it is so important to get yourself ready before starting your day but you are way off! I can’t tell you the amount of times where I felt as if I didn’t need to get ready because I had the day off.  Have you ever done that? Well I have and I can’t tell you the amount of times where I wasted most of my day way by doing so.

Even when I am sick I shower and put on make up. It gets me up and moving, otherwise I feel worse than I am!

Trust me 10 to 15 minutes is all you need to start your day off right.

31 Days of beauty tips

What makes you feel your best? Is it make up, your hair or maybe your outfit? Do whatever it is that makes you feel your best / prettiest!

I know for me it is my hair and make up! I could be in cute cozies and still feel great!

Just incase you missed any tips so far:

Day 1: Shiny healthy hair
Day 2: ProSanté hair care system
Day 3: Blow-drying wet hair
Day 4: How to Prevent Chapped Lips
Day 5: Skin Hydration
Day 6: Teeth Whitening
Day 7: All Natural Eye Makeup Remover
Day 8: Wear Sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails